[Xastir] no connection to the internet server

Han Sytsma middenveld at tip.nl
Mon Jul 12 14:20:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

What version of Fedora Core are you using? I had it running on version 1 no
problems encountered on that system. I cannot verify it at the moment
because it is now running slackware.
Can you send a view screenshots of your configuration of the configuration
of your interface(s) and the error itself, maybe that gives some information
when trying to reproduce the error.

An other suggestion might be the exchange of a compiled version with
somebody else, if the error move's it is the build, if it persists you have
to look to your box?

73 Han PE1FAM