[Xastir] PIC-X with Xastir?

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Tue Jul 13 15:47:12 EDT 2004

You don't need any special drivers or any add ons.

Devices are also not like in Linux (/dev/tty*), they are like *BSD Unix
(/dev/cu*).  The trick is to find the name of your usb adapter.  Once
you have it put it in the device line in your interface configuration
and it 'just works'.

My keyspan usb adapter is called /dev/cu.USA19QW191P1.1.  If you are
using a Keyspan adapter launch the serial assistant.  It will tell you
the device name.  Otherwise look around in /dev.  do a ls -l |grep cu.*
and you should find the USB serial adapter.

Dana
N1OFZ