[Xastir] PIC-X with Xastir?

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Tue Jul 13 16:17:24 EDT 2004

Curt's idea of creating a symbolic link is a good idea!

Just as a note, I have three Keyspan adapters.  Each has a different
device name when plugged in.  Just something to keep in the back of
your mind.  I try to always use the same one but it is not always
possible.

On my Linux box (Suse) they just show up as /dev/ttyUSB0.  So the
symbolic link would work fine no matter which one I am using.  Well as
long as only one is plugged in at a time!

Dana
N1OFZ