[Xastir] Misc info

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Mon Jul 26 16:26:03 EDT 2004

Curt,
First, I don't see much of the xastir group..did I miss somthing?
Second, I have the Davis Weatherlink software for Mac OSX that I ordered
by mistake..will that work with linux?
Third, I started messing around with meteo and I thought that it worked
by itself without Weatherlink, but something in the help files led me to
  believe that it needs Weatherlink. You know anything about that?
Fourth, what is /dev/null?  I have yet to figure that out. And in
configuration files what does "fi" mean at the left hand margin?
73,
Jim wa9arb