[Xastir] Map problems after upgrade to 1.3.2

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Thu Jun 10 22:30:52 EDT 2004

            I've been running 1.1.4 for a year or so and just upgraded to
1.3.2, except now none my tigermaps load. It seems it hits tiger for a
couple seconds, then continue plotting stations. Occasionally I get the
error message:

ae5tc.home.timsnet.com:{tec}:/home/tec> xastir

Built-in map types:

      gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints

       map   APRSdos Maps

       map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps

       pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:

       geo   Image Map (ImageMagick library, many formats allowed)

       geo   URL (Internet maps via libcurl library)

       shp   ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)

       xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)

xastir: No decode delegate for this image format
(/home/tec/.xastir/tmp/map.png).

            Any ideas?

Thanks

Tim/AE5TC