[Xastir] Map problems after upgrade to 1.3.2

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 11 14:09:40 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Tim Connolly wrote:

>             I've been running 1.1.4 for a year or so and just upgraded to
> 1.3.2, except now none my tigermaps load. It seems it hits tiger for a
> couple seconds, then continue plotting stations. Occasionally I get the
> error message:
>
> xastir: No decode delegate for this image format
> (/home/tec/.xastir/tmp/map.png).

That's an ImageMagick problem.  Seems your IM doesn't know where to
find it's own library for decoding PNG files.

I think we have something about this in the README.win32 file or the
FAQ file.  Setting an environment variable allows IM to find it
again.  I haven't had that sort of trouble with Linux/Unix systems.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer