[Xastir] Help, please...

Anthony Brooks wm3t at wm3t.com
Mon Jun 14 22:57:38 EDT 2004

Hey Gang,

Recently downloaded and compiled Xastir on Fedora Core 2.  Receiving
working great, but having problems with tx.  I think it has something to
do with the way the tnc is being init'ed by Xastir.  I know the tnc is
ancient, but for a mobile station that I am working on, it will be
perfect.  Anyone use a Kantronics KPC-2 with Xastir?  I need some help
getting the thing to tx properly.  Seems that after resetting the tnc
and then starting the interface, the position is xmitted.  After that, I
see the tx on the tnc light up, the rig keys, but the data is not
transmitted.  Any help will be appreciated.

73 de
Anthony Brooks, WM3T
2M WSJT Standings at www.wm3t.com/wsjt
"Open Your Mind, Use Open Source"