[Xastir] Xastir without X-Windows?

Bruce, KQ4TV xastir at bwm.us
Tue Jun 15 12:52:59 EDT 2004

 From this discussion it looks like what you are really looking for is
DigiNed. It will handle telemetry, WX, Position data and should give
you the flexibility that you are looking for. I have no experience with
DigiNed, yet. I am looking into it for some projects that I had in mind
but for the parameters you have discussed so far it looks like it might
be the solution you are looking for.

Bruce, KQ4TV