[Xastir] tnc2-ui

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Fri Jun 18 09:08:56 EDT 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I changed the code to use a lower-case 'k' command.  Hopefully that
> will work with your TNC as well.  If it must be a capital 'K', let
> me know and I'll change to that.  I think all of the TNC's I've
> played with don't care about case.
>
> Within about five hours that change should be available on the
> anonymous CVS server.

it works perfectly. I would like to contribute my startup/stop files for
the tnc2-ui. I paste them here in the email:

tnc-startup.tnc2-ui:
**************************
MONITOR OFF
ECHO OFF
LF OFF
BEACON 0
LTIME 0
HEADER OFF
MCOM OFF
AXLF OFF
MONITOR ON
**************************

tnc-stop.tnc2-ui:
**************************
MONITOR OFF
LF ON
ECHO ON
MONITOR ON

the stop file can be tweaked for those tnc2-ui that can be used as
trackers. I will provide a better stop-file when I can test one of those
devices.

Thank you
Alessio Sangalli IW2NYD

PS the new version of xastir works perfectly with a THD7 too...