[Xastir] Xastir and SAR

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 21 16:14:15 EDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> I like this.  We've been using it with UIview to label or vehicles.  I
> would also like the ability to *not* send over the air in the future
> when you add the aprs+ compat.  I don't necessarily want to advertise
> tac calls.

I understand this fully.  It'd be good to tie this into the
Interface menu enable buttons, so you could knock out the whole
class from being transmitted.

BTW:  The current implementation of Tactical Calls is now persistent
across reboots and persistent across Clear All Stations.   If you
clear all then wait until that station transmits again, it should
reappear with it's tac call.

Sometime later today those features should be available on Anon CVS.