[Xastir] Maps ?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 22 16:25:18 EDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, William McKeehan wrote:

> I have map.gif in ~/.xastir/tmp and it looks good.
>
> Do you have any suggestions on debugging where my problems are with ImageMagick?

Yea.  First try this:  "display map.gif"

If that looks good, then the problem is within Xastir and you should
talk to us further.

If it doesn't look good, your problem is within ImageMagick.  Check
for error message at the console and check for newer/older versions
of ImageMagick that might work for you.

You could also try some other image types to see if some work but
others don't.