[Xastir] Objects on D7AG

Josh Keller jeepin95 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 14:26:37 EDT 2004

> Give me a quick summary:  Are you saying that the Garmins are able
> to receive objects from the D7A, but the Magellan isn't?  What about
> Items?

Yes, the Garmin (at least the RINO 120) is able to receive objects from
the D7AG. The Magellan Meridian is unable to receive objects from the
D7AG.

Neither of them are able to receive items from the D7AG probably because
the D7 recognizes objects somewhat like a station...adding them to its
station list with position, speed, etc. With items the D7 does not
recognize it at all and just puts ??? on the D7 screen, nothing on the
GPS (Garmin or Magellan). If you want to transmit coordinates out to a
GPS it has to be an object going to a garmin GPS.

Josh