[Xastir] CVS Upgrades at SourceForge

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 24 18:00:41 EDT 2004

"(  2004-06-24 10:20:28 - Project CVS Service )   As per the
2004-05-31 site mailing, the SourceForge.net team is working to
complete our second major CVS infrastructure upgrade (the first was
done more than a year ago). This infrastructure upgrade will
eliminate the delay between developer and non-developer CVS
(presently a 5 hour sync delay). In coming weeks, a significant
amount of new hardware will be installed and other service
enhancements will be rolled out. This notice is being posted to
alert you to our revised schedule. We are confident that the
end-product will exceed the performance requirements we originally
devised. This upgrade is happening in pieces; new features and fixes
are already being rolled out. The hardware cutover will occur at the
end of this upgrade process (we are waiting for the replacement
hardware to arrive). To monitor the progress of this project, please
watch Site Doc I9 for announcements."

Yea!  I'm really tired of this five hour (or more) delay between
anon and developer's CVS.