[Xastir] saved png

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 1 21:38:08 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, N1OFZ wrote:

> Is there a
> way to turn off the range scale so when I grab the snapshot it does not
> show on the bottom?  I have gone in and manually edited it out of a
> bunch of snapshots but it gets tiresome quickly.

You could put a "return;" just after the "int dx, dy;" line in
db.c:draw_ruler() routine to turn off the scale.  I don't have time
to look right now, but there are other routines having to do with
the range scale.

> During the demo I am going to show some live tracks as well as some
> tracks I have downloaded.  The Connecticut SM and some of the local
> DEC's are going to be there so I want to touch on how APRS can be an
> asset to ARES.  What other things do you think/recommend I show?

You might take a gander at the search and rescue page off the Xastir
home page to see if that might give you some ideas.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer