[Xastir] playing tracks

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Tue Mar 2 08:16:24 EST 2004

Can someone point me in the right direction on this one, I can't figure
out how to replay a saved trail.  I can fetch a trail from findu and I
can save a trail but I can't figure out how to play it back.  I looked
through the docs and saw the comment that Open Log File doesn't do it.
I tried it anyway and it didn't work.  This is probably a dumb question
but I'm stuck.

If Xastir does not support playing saved trails, does anyone have a
workaround?  I was thinking that I can add findu.com to the local dns
pointing it to 127.0.0.1 and then write a cgi that emulates fundu.com's
trail feed by pulling the data from a saved track file.  I looked
through the source and it looks like it would be pretty easy to do.
Anyone have a better idea?

Dana   N1OFZ