[Xastir] Canadians! Online Topo Maps!

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Tue Mar 2 20:07:07 EST 2004

On March  2, 2004 09:36 am, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> That get your attention?

You certainly did...  dinner actually got cold.... I think these are the
first free (legit) topo style maps I have ever seen in Canada.  Works good,
just have to be careful your zoom is not too big or it takes a long time to
load.  Maps are kinda chunky when zooming in close, but beggers can't be
choosy.  The display is identical to the findu maps.

This is a definite step forward for we northerners in North America.

Thanks again to all who made this possible.

...73 Tom