[Xastir] RE: Xastir Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

Hurt, Jay hurt at adcom911.org
Wed Mar 3 01:47:08 EST 2004

Tom,
When you ran ./configure does it show any of these optional items as
installed? The only one that comes up as being installed for me is
ImageMagick.

When running as root, I am not able to do any keyboard entry; when I logged
in under my son's login, it worked fine.  When logged in under my profile,
it also didn't work.  I deleted my profile and re-created it and it worked
fine this morning.  However this afternoon it went back to not allowing me
to enter any text (the text fields do not have the I-bar cursor).

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to do a fresh install of linux &
xastir..

Jay

---
Jay Hurt
Adams County 911
Lead Dispatcher
N0XVB

"It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine medical
need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some
kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry