[Xastir] Now I've done it.

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Thu Mar 4 17:54:30 EST 2004

I had xastir crash again, only this time doing something totally different.
I'm in the middle of about 4 other things, so I didn't bother to write down
the cause.  It did say that xastir caught a segfault and was terminating.

I believe it happened when I was stopping an AX.25 interface, possibly while
xastir was sending to it.

ANYWAY, now when I go to interface/properties and click on "properties" for
any interface, the black bar that selects the interface goes to the bottom
of the list and nothing else happens.  The close button no longer works for
this window either, but only if I've tried to select an interface.  If I go
into the window and then hit close without doing anything else, it closes
ok.