[Xastir] Now I've done it.

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Thu Mar 4 18:40:50 EST 2004

interface.c:channel_data(4):Trying to unlock a resource that a different
thread locked originally 98310:262152
Caught Segfault! Xastir will terminate
Last incoming line was: Port6: etc etc etc

Then:
interface.c:channel_data(4):Warning:Trying to unloack a resource that hasn't
been locked:0
interface.c:channel_data(4):Trying to unlock a resource that a different
thread locked originally 0:98310
Caught Segfault! Xastir will terminate
Last incoming line was: Port6: etc etc etc

There is nothing special about the data that was coming in.  Last time it
caught it on port4, which is the AX.25 interface.  The line it displayed
then was a command that was being echoed (like "AUTOLF was off" or something
like that).

Xastir never does terminate - it just hangs.  I have to do a kill -9 on the
pid to get rid of it.

I believe this happens from stopping a device while doing a map-redraw, but
I can't reproduce it yet (I think it did it twice in a row, but now I can't
make it do it).