[Xastir] Now I've done it.

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Mar 5 22:18:41 EST 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Matt Werner wrote:

> I was maybe misleading.  It's a Serial TNC (not KISS).

I don't think you were misleading.  I think you just forgot that
item in your description of that particular crash.

Could you perhaps run Xastir like this:  "xastir -v2047 &"
so that you can see lots of debug info in the Xterm you started it
from?  You could then perhaps get more info when it crashes.
Perhaps not.  You seem to be good at crashing it with your
particular combination of hardware and user input, so let's put it
to use!  ;-)

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer