[Xastir] split_gnis script

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Thu Mar 18 09:18:04 EST 2004

OK, I looked once again, and now there's all the GNIS maps in there.  Did it just take that long to get all the files????  I've only had one cup of coffee this AM.
kf

OK, I ran the script, got lots of TX_<mumble>.gnis files, one for each county..  I created a directory of GNIS, and moved them in there, and re-indexed.  It now only shows 64 maps under that directory.  Texas has a cubic bleepload of counties.    Does this need to be fixed, or will expanding break something important?

kf