[Xastir] split_gnis script

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Thu Mar 18 09:15:54 EST 2004

OK, I ran the script, got lots of TX_<mumble>.gnis files, one for each county..  I created a directory of GNIS, and moved them in there, and re-indexed.  It now only shows 64 maps under that directory.  Texas has a cubic bleepload of counties.    Does this need to be fixed, or will expanding break something important?

kf