[Xastir] User verification

Alan Crosswell n2ygk at weca.org
Sun Mar 21 14:05:53 EST 2004

Larry,

I'm confused by this.  There's no need to contact anyone.  Just fire it up.  If
you are trying to use the APRS-IS (Internet) feature, you do need to put in a
"password" which is based on your callsign.  There's a program that comes with
xastir called aprspass that generates the password.

73 de Alan N2YGK