[Xastir] No decode delegate

Brenda O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Sun Mar 21 21:53:35 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:26, you wrote:
> Curt> There's a similar thing in one of the FAQ's, README's, or
> Curt> perhaps the INSTALL.
>
> Brenda> can't find any mention in any of those in cvs version.
>
> It's in README.win32 which probably wasn't your first stop. :-)
the readme.win32 talks of doing this:

export MAGICK_HOME=/usr

i've done this and restarted xastir from that term, and added to my bashrc,
but it hasn't fixed the problem.

> It's possible for IM to do a great deal of what it normally does and
> still be broken with regard to converting to and from a particular
> format.
>
> Can you run a command like this?
>
> $ convert /usr/local/share/xastir/symbols/snow.xbm /tmp/snow.bmp
>
> What are the results?

no errors
and the /tmp/snow.bmp is created. image of "SNOW"
i've run lots of images in batches through the convert command in the past.