[Xastir] Map Problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 22 11:29:02 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, George D. Nincehelser wrote:

> It's 1.3.0
>
> I've tried zooming in.  There is a point where the screen turns black
> instead of gray when I zoom in, then turns back to gray when I zoom out.

Guess what?  At the point where it turned black, you just
successfully downloaded a map from terraserver.  Unfortunately they
changed the URL on us, so you get a black map at that old URL.

Update to the latest 1.3.1 (or CVS) and you'll get the fixed URL
which will present something that resembles a map instead of a black
hole.