[Xastir] Map Problem

George D. Nincehelser george at nincehelser.com
Mon Mar 22 10:32:31 EST 2004

It's 1.3.0

I've tried zooming in.  There is a point where the screen turns black
instead of gray when I zoom in, then turns back to gray when I zoom out.

I tried loading maps from locations mentioned in the "README-MAPS" file
(particularly some world maps, thinking it was something related to
zooming).   I see that's it's loading the maps, but nothing displays then,
either.

It looks like the servers are on-line from my viewpoint.  I've got a pretty
snappy DSL connection.

Thanks
George