[Xastir] New release?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 23 12:42:01 EST 2004

1) I'd like to get the official releases down to about 2 or 3 month
intervals.

2) We're getting close to a 2-month interval.

3) WinXP install can hang with the 1.3.0 release.

4) Terraserver URL doesn't work in 1.3.0 release.

5) We've had a LOT of downloads of the 1.3.0 release.

I'd like to do a new official release sometime soon, so that people
will be downloading the latest good code.  I just put out another
development snapshot today.

If people can try the latest CVS on Win2k and WinXP installs and let
me know how well the new acinclude.m4 works, I'll might schedule an
official release sometime later this week or perhaps early next
week.

I haven't heard back from anybody on WinXP yet.  I tried it on Win2k
yesterday and it worked ok.  I'd prefer that someone that was seeing
the "device" hang on WinXP try the new code and report back.