[Xastir] Compression algorithm problem with DRGs

Josh Keller jeepin95 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 23:12:41 EST 2004

Yes, I did install libproj before compiling geotiff, and as I said, some of
the DRGs load just fine, including trimming the border off.

$ tiffinfo o44123C4.tif
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, o44123C4.tif: unknown field with tag 33550
(0x830e) encountered.
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, o44123C4.tif: unknown field with tag 33922
(0x8482) encountered.
TIFF Directory at offset 0x8
  Subfile Type: (0 = 0x0)
  Image Width: 4288 Image Length: 5838
  Resolution: 0.125, 0.125 (unitless)
  Bits/Sample: 8
  Compression Scheme: PackBits
  Photometric Interpretation: palette color (RGB from colormap)
  Samples/Pixel: 1
  Rows/Strip: 2
  Planar Configuration: single image plane
  Color Map: (present)
  Software: Arc/Info