[Xastir] TX to the Internet

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 1 02:47:42 EDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Scott Ryan, AB8KN wrote:

> Thanks, again, for the help.  The more I use this application the more
> it's features blow me away.

Try connecting to firenet.us:2023 (non-filtered) or 14580
(filtered).  If you stay connected for a while you'll get something
like 20,000 to 35,000 objects and stations on your screen.  A good
time to start playing with your display filtering options inside
Xastir.

I'm a member of firenet, and so is Jim, who posted about it
recently.  We generate lots of APRS objects on there for all kinds
of interesting things.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer