[Xastir] Latest Successful build

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue May 4 11:29:13 EDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Dick C. Reichenbach wrote:

> In the short time I've had it on APRS-IS, it seems to work ok.  Memory
> usage is very high, but that's to be expected.

If you have it just on the air and aren't doing anything too
extreme with maps, memory usage is very reasonable.

> The dialogs are kinda hard to set, because some are larger than the
> 640x480 screen less the taskbars on the desktop.  Isn't someone working
> on a fix for mobiles that shrinks some dialog boxes?

Yea, I was.  I was changing some to fit my 640x480 screen on my Jeep
PC.  Since my Jeep is down for an engine rebuild, I haven't been
playing with that system recently.  I hope to get back to that soon.

> I'll post more reports and pictures as I work on it some more.

Please!

Maybe we should have a collection site for interesting Xastir
screenshots and pictures?