[Xastir] Screen Size

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 5 11:55:51 EDT 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Christopher M. Hart wrote:

> If there is work being done to make xastir run well on smaller screens, could
> we try 320x240. That's what I run in the car, so I can see the display well
> on my IC-2800

Actually Xastir itself will run now on something that small.  The
problem now is the dialogs, not the main screen.

To try to get the dialogs to fit something that small would be a
tremendous amount of work.  To get them to 640x480 is more
reasonable at the present time.  I have a personal interest in
getting it to 640x480 as I have a device which runs that.

If someone wants to tackle it, I'll be glad to help in an advisory
mode, but I can't afford the time to tackle that myself right now.
Sorry.