[Xastir] install help

Shawn Hudson sjhudson at wcnet.org
Thu May 6 21:02:25 EDT 2004

I was able to install the packages.  Do the Make and Make install.. however
now when I execute the binary xastir & I recieved  these errors... (actually
there is more..)

Ekkk.. what happened?

Thanks,
Shawn
KB8QEW

Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for DEVICE14_RELAY_DIGIPEAT in
config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for DEVICE14_RECONN in config
file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for DEVICE14_ONSTARTUP in
config file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for DEVICE14_GPSRETR in config
file, changing to 5
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for DEVICE14_SETTIME in config
file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SNAPSHOTS_ENABLED in config
file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (60) for POSIT_RATE in config file,
changing to 1800
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (60) for OBJECT_RATE in config
file, changing to 1800
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (60) for UPDATE_DR_RATE in config
file, changing to 30
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for COMPRESSED_OBJECTS_ITEMS in
config file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SMART_BEACONING in config
file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_TURN_MIN in config file,
changing to 20
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_TURN_SLOPE in config
file, changing to 25
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_TURN_TIME in config
file, changing to 5
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_POSIT_FAST in config
file, changing to 60
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_POSIT_SLOW in config
file, changing to 30
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_LOW_SPEED_LIMIT in
config file, changing to 2
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for SB_HIGH_SPEED_LIMIT in
config file, changing to 60
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for POP_UP_NEW_BULLETINS in
config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for
VIEW_ZERO_DISTANCE_BULLETINS in config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for WARN_ABOUT_MOUSE_MODIFIERS
in config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for ATV_SCREEN_ID in config
file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for PRINT_ROTATED in config
file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for PRINT_AUTO_ROTATION in
config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for PRINT_AUTO_SCALE in
config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for PRINT_IN_MONOCHROME in
config file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for PRINT_INVERT_COLORS in
config file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for RAIN_GAUGE_TYPE in
config file, changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for LIST5_H in config file,
changing to -1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for LIST5_W in config file,
changing to -1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for LIST6_H in config file,
changing to -1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for LIST6_W in config file,
changing to -1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for TRACK_ME in config file,
changing to 0
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for MAP_CHOOSER_EXPAND_DIRS
in config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for ST_DIRECT_TIMEOUT in
config file, changing to 3600
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for DEAD_RECKONING_TIMEOUT
in config file, changing to 600
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for SERIAL_CHAR_PACING in
config file, changing to 1
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for TRAIL_SEGMENT_TIME in
config file, changing to 45
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (3000) for TRAIL_SEGMENT_DISTANCE
in config file, changing to 1
XReadBitmapFile() failed: Bitmap not found?
/usr/share/xastir/symbols/2x2.xbm