[Xastir] Desired object/item operation?

Sadowski, Allan allan.sadowski at ncshp.org
Fri May 7 14:53:53 EDT 2004

This does talk to a need I posted earlier here... and caused my mind to
wonder (and wish I was a programmer)...  My need to post "objects" on
the screen (hospitals, logistics/supply points, shelters, communications
nodes, etc).  I have the objects in a text file... and it'd be nice that
(like when you get station info).. I could get info about the object as
well...

THEN it really gets my mind going (and really wishing I could
program)... to be able to easily edit the maps/charts I have... get rid
of the island off of Cape Hatteras on one of my maps... Finish I40 on
another map... put I540 on ANY map I have... ;)

ALOHA
AH6LS