[Xastir] re: More Xastir questions.

Tim Baggett tbaggett at jump.net
Mon May 10 00:10:07 EDT 2004

Ah, nevermind my email and just follow Curt's suggestions. Don't worrying
about becoming the 'super user' under Cygwin, and make sure you are in the
top level Xastir source directory when you run CVS (you have to run cvs
update from within a directory which you have already checked out from the
server).

Tim