[Xastir] maps

Bruce, KQ4TV xastir at bwm.us
Wed May 12 12:13:25 EDT 2004

Kent I really appreciate your work on this and making it available. I
finally downloaded all of the files and passed copies on to a byddy
that is setting up a map server to try to use with a findu or aprsworld
type set up.

I am preparing for Dayton and found that the Ohio file had no water
data and for some reason, that I have not figured out yet, the Ohio
gnis data does not display. Not sure if this is an issue anywhere else.
The Tennessee files seem to work fine, maybe too good, I need to fix
some zoom level issues with some of the gnis data.

Bruce