[Xastir] CVS?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 10:47:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 10:30:26AM -0500, Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:
> > [kurt at ivanova kurt]$ ./Misc/cvslogin.sh
> > Logging in to
> > :pserver:anonymous at cvs.xastir.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/xastir
> > CVS password:
> > cvs [login aborted]: connect to
> > cvs.xastir.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed out
> >
> > Has something recently changed?
> > kf
>
> Yes, change that line to
> :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/xastir
>
> It works fine this way for me with xastir, but gives errors with
> another sourceforge project (dxspider), so something is still messed up
> in sourceforge-land.

Oops, I should have caught that one.  Thanks Bob!

They did a change the SourceForge servers within the last few weeks,
and they can't support the cvs.<project-name>.sourceforge.net
aliases anymore, so you have to use the one Bob described.

If you've got checked-out CVS sources that have the old path listed
in the CVS directories, you can either go through and change them,
or you can delete the whole thing and check it out from scratch.
See the lastest FAQ for instructions on how to change all the paths
in one shot.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer