[Xastir] Error with imagemagick

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 12:23:11 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> So... Consider your problem independently verified!  I'll look
> into how to fix it.  I'm at home today through the weekend, so I
> should have time to look at it.  If you're real lucky I might have a
> fix this morning.

I moved the ImageMagick check so that it is the very last check in
configure.  Within the next five hours or so the updated one should
be on the anonymous CVS server.  The latest is configure.ac rev
1.85.

Move these two lines:

  # Check for ImageMagick
  XASTIR_CHECK_IMAGEMAGICK

To just below the GDAL check and then run ./bootstrap.sh and
./configure again.  Or, just update from CVS later today.

BTW:  Your e-mail return address that you used for the initial
message is bouncing.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer