[Xastir] Error with imagemagick

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 11:10:28 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> > xastir 1.3.2 has been configured using the
> > following external libraries.
> >

> > Building with AX25.......... : no
> > Building with Festival...... : yes
> > Building with GPSMan........ : yes
> > Building with ShapeLib...... : yes
> > Building with ImageMagick... : no
> > Building with libproj....... : no
> > Building with GeoTiff....... : no
> > Building with GDAL/OGR...... : no
> > Building with pcre.......... : yes
> > Building with dbfawk........ : yes
> >
> > When uninstall libmagick-dev packages, configure success with ax25, libproj,
> > geotiff and gdal.

Well, I started out here with a "yes" for all items, hid my
libMagick* files, re-ran configure, and came out with this:

  xastir 1.3.2 has been configured using the
  following external libraries.

  Building with AX25.......... : no
  Building with Festival...... : yes
  Building with GPSMan........ : yes
  Building with ShapeLib...... : yes
  Building with ImageMagick... : no
  Building with libproj....... : no
  Building with GeoTiff....... : no
  Building with GDAL/OGR...... : no
  Building with pcre.......... : yes
  Building with dbfawk........ : yes

So... Consider your problem independently verified!  I'll look
into how to fix it.  I'm at home today through the weekend, so I
should have time to look at it.  If you're real lucky I might have a
fix this morning.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer