[Xastir] Error with imagemagick

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 11:05:48 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> > When uninstall libmagick-dev packages, configure success with ax25, libproj,
> > geotiff and gdal.
>
> That's just plain weird.  I recall some interaction at one point
> between ImageMagick and ax25 detection in Xastir's configure, but
> haven't heard of that for a while.  It makes no sense that others
> would disappear if ImageMagick failed.  Perhaps we have a variable
> that gets set at the first failure which causes others to appear to
> fail?  If so, we should put ImageMagick at the bottom of the list!
> ;-)

I'll do some checks to see if I can reproduce the problem.  I'm
getting good at hiding various pieces of the libraries/headers so
that I can simulate various problems.  If I find anything I'll let
you know, and will update CVS Xastir to fix any problems I find.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer