[Xastir] mobile computer

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Fri May 14 07:19:03 EDT 2004

http://www.idotpc.com   Take a look at the iBox Slim PC or iBox Deck
PC.  They start at $209 for the 533MHz w/ 128 MB RAM.  Sound, video and
10/100 Enet is all onboard.  You can get a pci riser card to add other
cards but for a mobile setup it is pretty complete out of the box.  If
you want to go mobile get the Car Power Sequencer & Dropout Regulator
or build your own.  It will handle 5V to 20V.  The standard power
supply is not rated for that wide a voltage range.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with iDot except that I am a customer.
  I purchase these boxes and make routers (w/ VPN and IPSec tunneling)
out of them for my customers.

Dana   N1OFZ