[Xastir] OnStar gps info

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Fri May 14 18:55:43 EDT 2004

It is a really neat radio.  AM/FM/CD/Sat ready plus gps/mapping
software via the CD/DVD player.  I looked at it before buying my car
last week, but I did not see any way to get GPS data out of it.  I'm
sure not too many people are willing to hack their new $1400 radio.
Therefore, I don't think your going to see too much about it until it
has been out for a while and starts showing up in some used cars.

Dana   N1OFZ