[Xastir] DR135TP

Scott Yarbrough kf6kmx at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 30 00:29:03 EDT 2004

This may have been covered in the past, sorry if it was, I'm new to the
list..
Anyone have tnc-startup / tnc-stop files that work well with an Alinco
DR-135TP??

My tracker in my truck has that radio.. Have been fighting with the
setting for a couple hours.. Xastir seems to see the GPS posit, but then
doesnt again..  I'm using a Garmin OEM gps that I custom wired for the
Alinco.. Standard NMEA output.. works great with APRS+ in windows, but
I'd prefer to run Xastir mobile as well as at my base.

Thanks
Scott

kf6kmx-12 - mobile
kf6kmx    - base