[Xastir] map levels don't work

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Sun Nov 7 17:06:28 EST 2004

Hmmm... maybe PCRE is the problem?

Here's what ./configure shows me:
xastir 1.4.2 has been configured using the
following external libraries.
Building with AX25 ................ : no
Building with Festival ............ : yes
Building with GPSMan .............. : yes
Building with ImageMagick ......... : yes
Building with libproj ............. : yes
Building with GeoTiff ............. : no
Building with GDAL/OGR ............ : no
Building with ShapeLib ............ : yes
Building with pcre ................ : no
Building with dbfawk .............. : no
Building with ErrorPopups ......... : yes
Building with libgc (Debug) ....... : no
Building with profiling (Debug) ... : no

Wes