[Xastir] CVS Install

Eric Gildersleeve eric at 4gildersleeve.us
Fri Nov 12 00:47:14 EST 2004

I have Xastir up and running. Now if I can figure out how to start recieving
datat through the inet that would be great. Anways time to open the manual I
suppose.

lesstif worked
openmotif-dev did not work

Don't know why. But, that fixed it. It will be nice when Linux works without
having to program everything. Till then, it sure beats Windows. 8)

Thanks to all.

Eric

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> That'll be the lesstif package - you probably do not have lesstif-dev
> rpm's installed (which is what would provide the headers).

But I'd highly recommend that you install openmotif and
openmotif-dev instead.  Many fewer bugs than lesstif at this point.

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
eric at 4gildersleeve.us

The box said; "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX"