[Xastir] (no subject)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 12 11:34:45 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Wes Johnston wrote:

> The thing about UI-View is that even though it's development has stopped, the
> plugins can continue...

Until the next version of Windows comes along that makes the program
crash.  Since the source is going to be destroyed, it allows no
option except to switch to a new software package at that point.

I liked Roger and had quite a few dealings with him.  I must respect
his decision as it was his code and he could do with it as he liked.

There'll be something to replace it on Windows.  I can only hope
it'll be half as good as what Roger had already done.