[Xastir] (no subject)

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Fri Nov 12 11:27:39 EST 2004

A neat one is APRS-SCS at http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs/aprsscs.html

I met this guy at DCC two years ago... he's trying to model the functions of DOS
aprs as closely as possible and this one only speaks to a KISS tnc.  I am unsure
of its ability to connect to the net or AGWPE.

The thing about UI-View is that even though it's development has stopped, the
plugins can continue... and what makes it so popular is that the plugins can be
made to do all the things that we got tired of asking the Sprouls for.

Wes