[Xastir] (no subject)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 12 10:46:15 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Tate KC7ZRU wrote:

> What with this news posted on the TAPR SIG - xastir may well be in
> position to move up further than #3.

Yea, saw it on three lists so far.  I'm a bit surprised that Roger
didn't want UI-View to continue, quite the opposite of what we'd
like to see with the Xastir code.  We'd like Xastir or parts of it
to survive and turn into more cool code.

At the moment there aren't many contenders for the Windows throne.
I suspect this might get more people thinking about creating some
from scratch though.