[Xastir] (no subject)

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Fri Nov 12 12:00:10 EST 2004

This really brings up some interesting issues; as I've been discussing
with Curt - how many of us have OTHER 'proprietary' code that we've become
dependent on that is controlled by one person (or small company) that's
vulnerable to just the same sort of problem (death/disability of a
principal)?   I have at least 2 other applications I can think of, and am
looking diligently for Open Source alternatives - anyone know of a good
Open Source contest logging program?

Clay, N7QNM