[Xastir] CVS Install

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Nov 12 12:04:28 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Rick Green wrote:
>
> > List of servers:     http://www.aprs-is.net/APRSServers.htm
> > Filter port syntax:  http://www.aprs-is.net/javaprssrvr/javaprsfilter.htm
>
> There was already a section in INSTALL for links to lists of
> servers, but I just added these two links, putting the second one
> under it's own heading.  Thanks!

  Mea Culpa.  Once I got past all the library stuff, got it compiled and
running, I stopped looking in INSTALL for answers.  Now that I search that
document for 'internet server' I find that section.  I wonder how many
other newbies get eye-glaze before reading that far as well?  Maybe it's
time to break that document up, and move post-install configuration/usage
info to its own document?

--
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin