[Xastir] CVS Install

Eric Gildersleeve eric at 4gildersleeve.us
Fri Nov 12 13:49:37 EST 2004

I find that the formatting of the documents don't load well. It seems that
whoever wrote them used spaces instead of Tabs, so depending on which program
you use they load jumbled. I personally prefer to use StarOffice or
OpenOffice to read them. This way I can highlight key points, print just what
I want, etc...

Breaking it up would be nice too.

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve KD7CAO
P.O. Box 307020
eric at 4gildersleeve.us

The box said; "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX"